Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to express love you have for your loved one. It can be done in a better way by presenting a memorable gift that would make him or her happy. Roses and chocolates are the gifts that immediately strike to mind of everyone on the occasion of Valentine’s Day. But, if you wish to surprise your loved then you have to be special. Here is a list of great gifts for Valentine’s Day other than roses and chocolates.
- A romantic and delicious meal: cook a delicious meal that your loved one loves the most. For this you do not have to make too many dishes. Just one simple dish would do. If you are poor at cooking then plan a surprise meal at a restaurant he or she loves the most. In that case, plan to arrange the table specially.
- A plant: If you wish to present a gift that remains forever and grows as the love between you grows then present a plant. This idea is environment friendly and costs very low. It serves as a token of love forever. Whenever, you sit in the garden the plant would remind of the wonderful moments shared by you.
- Hand crafted items: If you are good at arts and crafts then try to make an item that would be useful or can be used as a show piece. A painting, wall hanging or a nicely stitched dress would do. If you cannot do it yourself purchase from stores selling hand crafted items. If you are purchasing at the store ensure that it is durable.
- Gift card: If you are not sure of which item your love would crave to have then present a gift card. Presenting just the card would not show your love. With his or her permission take to the store and help in selecting the item your love wishes to purchase. This idea definitely pleases the other one.
- Plan a vacation: Know about the places your loved one wishes to visit. Among them pick up a spot that you feel would be comfortable to visit on Valentine’s Day. Also remember that the place you select and further expenses remain within your budget limit to prevent inconvenience later. Plan and book the tickets if required well ahead to prevent disappointment at the end. However, ensure to keep it a surprise.
- Gadgets: If you remember your loved one talking of purchasing a gadget then get him or her that gadget. To grab the item at low cost check for Valentine’s Day deals offered by stores in the months of the January and February. In an attempt to save money do not go for cheaper products it would only ruin the image he or she has towards you.
Apart from presenting the gift that your loved would love it is very important to express your love. Telling them how much you love keeps them at ease. Be open. The other person should be able to understand the feelings lying deep down your heart.