The earliest known flower arranging dates back to ancient Egyptians, who were decorating with flowers as early as 2,500 BCE. Highly stylized arrangements were used during burials, for processions, and simply as table decorations. Flowers were selected according to symbolic meaning, with emphasis on religious significance. The lotus flower or water lily, for example, was considered sacred to Isis and was often included in arrangements. The same care and dedication is used with every floral arrangement produced today by the expert florists at Miracle Flowers. Order your flowers online today!
- 5 Superb Wedding Proposal Ideas That Will Leave Your Girlfriend Speechless
- 8 Beautiful Flowers That Can Kill You
- What Are The Flowers That Are Fit For Men?
- 12 Months of Facts about Birthstones
- Weekly Blog Posts about Flowers – Flower Industry Recap – May 14th
- What is the Best Home Décor: Fresh or Artificial Flowers?
- A Complete Novice’s Guide to Flowers
- Your Mother Deserves a Fresh Bouquet of Flowers This May 12
- How to Do a Wedding Bouquet Arrangement
- What are the Best Floral Arrangements for your Home Office?